Engineer (B. Eng.), researcher, photo- & typographer and foremost: digital designer (M.A.). Sometimes poet, more often thinker. Most often dabbler. I am looking forward to you and your amazing projects.
Please note: Currently I interrupted my full-time empolyment to pursue PhD studies in media aesthetics. Still, for current customers and other interesting projects or chanellenges I am nevertheless available. Let’s get in touch!
A full list of my recent peer-reviewed publications (with a lot of free PDF-downloads) can be found here.
Current Projects (beside my PhD studies)
- Get your free textures for 3D and other applications at my page patternpanda.org
- I exhibited at Venice Biennale Architettura 2016 with the Ideal Spaces Group
- One of my science projects (city of the future): Hybrid City Lighting
- My personal blog regarding the progress of my PhD can be found here: atmosphaere.net (in German)
- Highly work in progress: The Landscape Wandering Machine – an art project with Michael Johansson (Sweden)
I mostly use the following software:
- A lot of statistic tools like Sofa, SPSS, JASP, PSPP
- Maxon Cinema 4D, PixPlant 3, Quixel, sometimes Modo
- I try to get into Blender lately (what an amazing tool!)
- Corona, Cycles & Indigo render software
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere
- Inkscape (still hoping that the development will somehow continue)
- Adobe XD, Sketch, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo
- Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion
- Glyphs, FontLab & Fontographer
- maxMSP, PureData
Some of my online profiles, feel free to contact me wherever you like:
- Researchgate: researchgate.net/profile/Andreas_Siess
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/andreas-siess/
- Xing: xing.com/profile/Andreas_Siess3
- Google Scholar: scholar.google.de/citations?user=LH5JJj8AAAAJ
- twitter: twitter.com/eisensafran (currently inactive)
- I am experimenting with Adobe Stock at the moment. You can buy some of my non-commissioned work here.
In summer of 2015 the guys from KLAK had an awesome visit at my hut in the Black Forest. We were talking about my long exposure photo of the ISS at Steinberger See in Bavaria. So if you want a sneak peak of me with short hair and beardless, here you go (movie is obviously in German – sorry!):