AboutEngineer, photo- and typographer. Sometimes poet, more often thinker. Most often dabbler. I am looking forward to you and your projects.
Please note: Currently I interrupted my full-time job for my PhD at the Furtwangen University (HFU) in the Black Forest in South Germany. For current customers and interesting projects I have always an open ear.
I am ready for full-time jobs again with the beginning of winter 2017. (Winter is comming!)
- Get your free textures for 3D and other applications at my page patternpanda.org
- I exhibit at the Venice Biennale with the Ideal Spaces Group
- One of my science projects (city of the future): Hybrid City Lighting
- I work at the Smart Space Center at the faculty of digital media
SkillsI mostly use the following software:
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere (from CS2 to CC 2017)
- Inkscape (still hoping that the development will somehow continue)
- Affinity Designer (my bittersweet love)
- Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion
- Maxon Cinema 4D, PixPlant 3, Quixel, sometimes Modo
- Corona, Cycles & Indigo render software
- Glyphs, FontLab & Fontographer
- HTML, CSS, a bit of PHP, some mySQL
- if necessary: Python and Processing
- A list of photo gear that I use can be found here
OnlineSome of my online profiles, feel free to contact me wherever you like:
- Researchgate: researchgate.net/profile/Andreas_Siess
- Xing: xing.com/profile/Andreas_Siess3
- twitter: twitter.com/eisensafran (currently inactive)
- I sometime use flickr for my visual stream of consciousness
- I experiment with Adobe Stock at the moment. You can buy some of my work here.
Picture taken at the Venice Biennale by Johnny Gruber – thank you buddy for the great experience!